Take a minute to remind a friend to take a deep breath and practice self-care. Life can be hard—we’re here for each other. If you or someone you know needs help, call our crisis Hotline at
Click on a logo and right click/save as to download.
Rules for Using the DGS Logo
Permission is granted to you to use the DGS logo only under the following terms and conditions:
- DGS’s logos is for non-commercial use only. Usage of the logo for commercial sales, individual fundraising or organizational fundraising is strictly prohibited unless otherwise expressed in writing by an authorized agent of DGS.
- Logos may not be used in an ambiguous way as described herein:
• No logo may be used in any way that suggests that DGS is affiliated with, sponsors, approves or endorses you, your organization, your websites, your products or your services.
• No logo may be used in any way that mischaracterizes any relationship between you and DGS.
• Vendors may not use any logos to advertise DGS or its members as clients on industry or vendor websites and promotional pieces without DGS written permission, and which must be requested in writing.
- All DGS logos are distinctive, designed pieces of graphic artwork, owned by DGS. The following usage guidelines must be followed:
• Do not modify or alter the logos
• Do not change scale, skew or rotate any logo
• Do not change the design of any logo
• Do not change or vary the colors of any logo
• Avoid screening logos
• Do not shrink any logo to less than 1 inch in width or height
• Do not combine a logo with any other design, trademark, graphic, text or other element, including your name, any trademarks or any generic terms
• No other design, trademark, text, graphic or other element may be placed closer to a Logo without first meeting the clear space requirements found in the DGS Brand Guidelines
• Logos may only be placed on solid backgrounds (preferably white) unless approved by DGS, and not over an image or pattern (unless approved by DGS)
• No artistic effects (such as drop-shadows, gradients or embossing) may be applied
- No logo may be used or displayed in any of the following ways:
• In any manner that, in the sole discretion of DGS, discredits DGS or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill
• In any manner that infringes, dilutes, depreciates the value, or impairs the rights of DGS in the logo
• In any manner that is false or misleading
• In connection with any pornography, illegal activities, or other materials that are defamatory, libelous, obscene, or otherwise objectionable
• In any manner that violates the trademarks, copyright, or any other intellectual property rights of others
• In any manner that violates any law, regulations, or other public policy
• In any manner as part of a name of a product or service of a company or organization other than DGS
- All goodwill generated by the use of any logo inures to the benefit of DGS.
- You may not assert rights to any DGS logo whether by trademark registration, common law ownership, domain name registration or anything else.
- You must, if requested from DGS, provide samples of any materials that include the DGS logo for purposes of determining compliance with this policy
- You must make any change(s) to your use of the logo that is requested by DGS
- Your download and use of the logo is subject to the DGS Site Terms
- Partners who have agreements with DGS must comply with the terms of their agreement in addition to this policy