DGS is here for you!
To best meet our clients’ schedules and preferences, DGS is offering both telehealth and face-to-face sessions. Telehealth services use interactive audio and video technology to allow for real-time communication between client and provider, and our platform is HIPAA compliant to protect your privacy and confidentiality. Face-to-face sessions take place with all appropriate safety measures in place to best protect our clients and staff.
To schedule a telehealth or face-to-face appointment, or to become a new client, call your nearest DGS office!
Call us today (302) 652-3948 to learn more.
Delaware Guidance Services, Delaware’s largest provider of outpatient behavioral health services to children and families in Delaware, is excited to participate in the Division of Small Business’ Customer Protection Standards program.
We look forward to offering an additional layer of reassurance to our clients as we resume face-to-face visits using a phased approach.
COVID-19 Fact Sheet
What to do if you are sick with coronavirus disease.
A Guide for Parents
Stop the spread of flu in the workplace. Stay Home.
The Flu & You
If You Do Get Sick with Flu…
Stop Spreading Germs
Help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID.
Share the Facts
Know the facts about COVID-19
Resources for Parents/ Teachers/ Adults
- Take Care of Yourself
- Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health During an Infectious Disease Outbreak: Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation
- Self-Care in the Time of Coronavirus
- Coping with Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Grieving the Losses of Coronavirus
- Simple Activities for Children and Adolescents Amidst COVID-19 Outbreak
- Talking with Children about Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Supporting Teenagers and Young Adults During the Coronavirus Crisis
- Supporting Kids During the Coronavirus Crisis
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- 6 Ways Parents Can Support Their Kids Through the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak