In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, DGS has transitioned to all-telehealth services. Please feel free to call us today (302) 652-3948 to learn more.
COVID-19 Fact Sheet
What to do if you are sick with coronavirus disease.
Stop the spread of flu in the workplace. Stay Home.
Stop Spreading Germs
Help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19.
A Guide for Parents
The Flu & You
If You Do Get Sick with Flu…
Share the Facts
Know the facts about COVID-19
Resources for Parents/ Teachers/ Adults
- Take Care of Yourself
- Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health During an Infectious Disease Outbreak: Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation
- Self-Care in the Time of Coronavirus
- Coping with Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Grieving the Losses of Coronavirus
- Simple Activities for Children and Adolescents Amidst COVID-19 Outbreak
- Talking with Children about Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Supporting Teenagers and Young Adults During the Coronavirus Crisis
- Supporting Kids During the Coronavirus Crisis
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- 6 Ways Parents Can Support Their Kids Through the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak