Attention Mental Health Professionals – Register for two-day training on “Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills”, led by Ellery Parker III, a licensed professional counselor of mental health for the State of Delaware.
Course Level: Intermediate Social Workers, Counselors, Psychologists, Mental Health Professionals (ACE #: 1726 NBCC ACEP #: 6655)
Meet the Facilitator
Ellery Parker III is a licensed professional counselor of mental health for the State of Delaware. Ellery received his Master’s in Mental Health Counseling in 2012 and became fully licensed in 2014. Ellery has served in multiple clinical roles during his professional development that included community-based services (OP/TSF, FBMHS) and has supervised school-based counselors, outpatient therapists, master-and doctoral-level students, and is currently the Kent County MRSS supervisor. Ellery has served in multiple leadership roles, has been published, and is currently working on his PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision, specializing in a dual concentration –Consultation and Program Development.
- Identify the 4 components of DBT
- Provide psycho-education to adolescents & families re. DBT
- Identify & utilize DBT interventions
- Define “Walking the Middle Path”
- Provide psycho-education to families re Walking the Middle Path
- Identify and utilize at least 1 new intervention with adolescents & families from “Walking the Middle Path”
Details & Registration
Live in Dover
- DBT Skills Part 1 (September 21 or October 1)
- DBT Skills Part 2 (October 19 or November 2)
- All trainings are scheduled from 9am-12pm
- Registration is required and must attend both parts
Training presented by: Delaware Guidance Services for Children and Youth, Inc.
Registration and more info can be found HERE.