We’re excited to announce that Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) has been awarded a $25,000 grant from #ProjectInnovation @NBCUFoundation. DGS is proud to be the only Delaware recipient of these grant funds, which will be used to implement the Collaborative Problem Solving (CPS) approach to better support children in therapy.
- 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱’𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵
- Gov, Carney signs mental health bills at Sean’s House
- What I learned as Delaware’s governor can change how we care for kids | Tom Carper
- Outpatient Therapist/Clinician (LCSW, LMFT, LPCMH) – Multiple Sites Available – SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE
- Outpatient Clinical Coordinator, Kent County – SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE