A new initiative by the Department of Education (Project THRIVE) to provide support for children who have been traumatized. Support provided through licensed therapists in the community, experienced in trauma informed practice, at no charge to families. Find out more.
- Outpatient Therapist/Clinician (LCSW, LMFT, LPCMH) – Multiple Sites Available – SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE
- Outpatient Clinical Coordinator, Kent County – SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE
- Mobile Response Crisis Supervisor – Kent County – SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE
- Family Based Therapist – Kent County- SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE
- Intensive Community Services Coordinator – SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE