Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is currently seeking an Outpatient Clinical Coordinator for a full-time opportunity in our Lewes/Seaford, Delaware offices. Under the supervision of the Outpatient Program Manager, the Outpatient Clinical Coordinator is responsible for the organization and supervision of the clinical operations and case management of the Outpatient Program, including the establishment and maintenance of clinical standards and practices, internal monitoring procedures, staff training and Supervision.
Location: Lewes, Delaware
- Master’s degree
- Current Delaware licensure as: Clinical Social Worker, Professional Counselor of Mental Health, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or in the field of Psychology. (If located outside of DE, candidate must already posses respective state license in order to be eligible for licensure in Delaware.)
- 5+ years full-time post graduate clinical experience
- 2+ years clinical supervisory experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of individual growth and development and knowledge of family and community systems.
- Maintains an active partial Outpatient caseload to be determined by Program Manager
- Directs Outpatient program staff and supervises the delivery of Outpatient services.
- Manages the intake process clinically (prioritize cases and assign cases when appropriate).
- Responsible for outpatient staff and new employee in service training.
- Responsible for screening and interviewing of potential Outpatient employees, with directives from the Program Manager.
- Implements and coordinate ongoing group and individual supervision for all employees of the Outpatient Program.
- Assists Outpatient Program Manager with the establishment of procedures to ensure maintenance, completeness and confidentiality of client files.
- Provides written evaluation to each employee supervised individually, or by way of a team, in a format that encourages discussion of achievement and area needing improvement.
- Member of the site specific Management Team.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with all customers, including children, parents, Department of Child Mental Health and other state and county agencies.
- Serves as a back-up and assistant for the Outpatient Program Manager’s daily functions as described and outlined in the corresponding job description in his/her absence, with the assistance of the Chief Clinical Officer and/or Executive Director Approval.
- Performs other duties as assigned by their manager.
About Delaware Guidance Services
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is Delaware’s largest non-residential mental health provider for children and families. With 5 main offices and many community partners, DGS services are accessible from anywhere in the state. DGS aims to provide comprehensive mental health services to all families regardless of insurance, socioeconomic status or ethnicity. With over 200 staff, DGS is focused on growing a knowledgeable workforce that delivers treatment in an ethical and innovative way.
Delaware Guidance Services exists to provide quality therapeutic services to children, youth, and their families to increase their social, emotional, and behavioral wellness.
Benefits We Offer
DGS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our employees, including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Incentive Pay for Certain Clinical Staff (Productivity Bonuses)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation (3-4 weeks), sick (12 per year) and ALL Major Holidays, as well as Two Floating Holidays
- 403(b) plan with match (2%) and generous company contribution (6%)
- Internal Professional Development and Training
- Clinical Supervision
**Employee contributions are required for some benefits.**
Some DGS locations are approved by the NHSC (National Health Service Corps) for the Federal Loan Repayment program. Loan Forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program is also available.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year