Location: Seaford, Delaware
Salary Range: $42,000 a year (start)
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is currently seeking Community Services Therapists for a full-time opportunity in our office in Seaford, Delaware. Under the supervision of the Community Services Supervisor, the Community Services Therapist provides intensive community based therapy for children, adolescents and their families. Staff provide children and their families with individual, family and group therapy sessions, client recreation and parent skill building.
- Master’s degree in a license eligible discipline, such as a Clinical Social Worker, Professional Counselor of Mental Health, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or in the field of Psychology.
- Some experience in counseling or other related experience.
- Driver’s license and good driving record required. Driving is a requirement for this position.
About Delaware Guidance Services
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is Delaware’s largest non-residential mental health provider for children and families. With 5 main offices and many community partners, DGS services are accessible from anywhere in the state. DGS aims to provide comprehensive mental health services to all families regardless of insurance, socioeconomic status or ethnicity. With over 200 staff, DGS is focused on growing a knowledgeable workforce that delivers treatment in an ethical and innovative way.
Delaware Guidance Services exists to provide quality therapeutic services to children, youth, and their families to increase their social, emotional, and behavioral wellness.
Benefits We Offer
DGS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our employees, including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Incentive Pay for Certain Clinical Staff (Productivity Bonuses)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Employee Elected Benefits (Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation (3-4 weeks), sick (12 per year) and ALL Major Holidays, as well as Two Floating Holidays
- 403(b) plan with match (2%) and generous company contribution (6%)
- Internal Professional Development and Training
- Clinical Supervision
**Employee contributions are required for some benefits.**
Some DGS locations are approved by the NHSC (National Health Service Corps) for the Federal Loan Repayment program. Loan Forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program is also available.