Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Salary Range: $38,000.00 – $45,000.00
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is currently seeking an experienced Master’s Level Clinician for a full-time, school-based opportunity in a Wilmington Charter School. The School-Based Therapist provides therapeutic mental health counseling to children, youth, and their families with the goal of improving overall functioning in the school, home, and community. Therapist will also provide coaching and consultation to school staff. This is a 10 month position with the option to provide “fee for service” outpatient counseling to youth that attend school in the summer.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited school in the respective field (e.g., social work, psychology, counseling)
- Minimum of two years of relevant full-time post graduate experience
- Eligible for Delaware licensure in the respective field (e.g., social work, psychology, counseling) required.
- Experience working with schools/educators preferred.
About Delaware Guidance Services
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is Delaware’s largest non-residential mental health provider for children and families. With 5 main offices and many community partners, DGS services are accessible from anywhere in the state. DGS aims to provide comprehensive mental health services to all families regardless of insurance, socioeconomic status or ethnicity. With over 200 staff, DGS is focused on growing a knowledgeable workforce that delivers treatment in an ethical and innovative way.
Delaware Guidance Services exists to provide quality therapeutic services to children, youth, and their families to increase their social, emotional, and behavioral wellness.
Benefits We Offer
DGS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our employees, including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Incentive Pay for Certain Clinical Staff (Productivity Bonuses)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation (3-4 weeks), sick (12 per year) and ALL Major Holidays, as well as Two Floating Holidays
- 403(b) plan with match (2%) and generous company contribution (6%)
- Internal Professional Development and Training
- Clinical Supervision
**Employee contributions are required for some benefits.**
Some DGS locations are approved by the NHSC (National Health Service Corps) for the Federal Loan Repayment program. Loan Forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program is also available.