Location: Dover, Delaware
Salary Range: $42,000 a year/ 10-month (start)
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is currently seeking Licensed Clinicians for a school-based opportunity in Kent County, Delaware. The Outpatient Therapist provides therapeutic mental health counseling to children, youth, and their families to meet the specific mental health needs of the identified client as they relate to their diagnosis. Therapist will provide services in an assigned school(s). Outpatient therapy includes psychoeducational activities/interventions designed to assist the client and their family with positive outcomes. Possible summer hours available.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited school in the respective field (e.g., social work, psychology, counseling)
- Minimum of two years of relevant full-time post graduate experience
- Delaware licensure in the respective field (e.g., social work, psychology, counseling) required.
About Delaware Guidance Services
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is Delaware’s largest non-residential mental health provider for children and families. With 5 main offices and many community partners, DGS services are accessible from anywhere in the state. DGS aims to provide comprehensive mental health services to all families regardless of insurance, socioeconomic status or ethnicity. With over 200 staff, DGS is focused on growing a knowledgeable workforce that delivers treatment in an ethical and innovative way.
Delaware Guidance Services exists to provide quality therapeutic services to children, youth, and their families to increase their social, emotional, and behavioral wellness.
Benefits We Offer
DGS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our employees, including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Incentive Pay for Certain Clinical Staff (Productivity Bonuses)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation (3-4 weeks), sick (12 per year) and ALL Major Holidays, as well as Two Floating Holidays
- 403(b) plan with match (2%) and generous company contribution (6%)
- Internal Professional Development and Training
- Clinical Supervision
**Employee contributions are required for some benefits.**
Some DGS locations are approved by the NHSC (National Health Service Corps) for the Federal Loan Repayment program. Loan Forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program is also available.