Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Salary Range: $13.50 – $14.50 hr. (start), 30 hours per week
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is currently seeking a Front Desk Coordinator for a 30 hour per week opportunity in our Wilmington, Delaware office. Under the supervision of the Team Leader, the Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for greeting and addressing all clients and visitors. They are the first point of contact when entering the office. The Front Desk Coordinator will answer phones, forward calls, take messages (when necessary), manage waiting room and have visitors sign in. Complete the check in process, including collecting and recording co-pays and copying insurance cards, as well as notifying therapists of client arrival. This person will also organize schedules, verify insurance, and confirm appointments for the following day. May also be tasked with other office related duties, as necessary.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree required.
- At least one year of office receptionist experience, preferably in a medical/behavioral health office.
- Computer skills needed. Some experience with Electronic Medical Records is preferred. Knowledge of HIPAA laws and compliance required.
About Delaware Guidance Services
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is Delaware’s largest non-residential mental health provider for children and families. With 5 main offices and many community partners, DGS services are accessible from anywhere in the state. DGS aims to provide comprehensive mental health services to all families regardless of insurance, socioeconomic status or ethnicity. With over 200 staff, DGS is focused on growing a knowledgeable workforce that delivers treatment in an ethical and innovative way.
Delaware Guidance Services exists to provide quality therapeutic services to children, youth, and their families to increase their social, emotional, and behavioral wellness.
Benefits We Offer
DGS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our employees, including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Employee Elected Benefits (Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation (3-4 weeks), sick (12 per year) and ALL Major Holidays, as well as Two Floating Holidays
- 403(b) plan with match (2%) and generous company contribution (6%)
- Internal Professional Development and Training
**Employee contributions are required for some benefits. All employees regularly scheduled to work 20+ hours are eligible for the above benefit package.**