Location: Statewide, Delaware
Salary Range: $120,000+ a year
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is currently seeking Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners for full and part-time opportunities throughout the State of Delaware. The Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner provides psychiatric evaluations, medication management, and consultation services in our outpatient settings. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply and indicate the language(s) in which you are fluent.
About Delaware Guidance Services
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is Delaware’s largest non-residential mental health provider for children and families. With 5 main offices and many community partners, DGS services are accessible from anywhere in the state. DGS aims to provide comprehensive mental health services to all families regardless of insurance, socioeconomic status or ethnicity. With over 200 staff, DGS is focused on growing a knowledgeable workforce that delivers treatment in an ethical and innovative way.
Delaware Guidance Services exists to provide quality therapeutic services to children, youth, and their families to increase their social, emotional, and behavioral wellness.
Benefits We Offer
DGS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our employees, including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Incentive Pay for Certain Clinical Staff (Productivity Bonuses)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation (3-4 weeks), sick (12 per year) and ALL Major Holidays, as well as Two Floating Holidays
- 403(b) plan with match (2%) and generous company contribution (6%)
- Internal Professional Development and Training
- Paid professional license, controlled substance and professional liability insurance
- Clinical Supervision and collaboration
**Employee contributions are required for some benefits.**
Some DGS locations are approved by the NHSC (National Health Service Corps) for the Federal Loan Repayment program. Loan Forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program is also available.
- Graduate advanced degree of an Psychiatric Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Would prefer one or more years of experience
- Board certified or soon eligible psychiatric nurse practitioner
- Active or soon eligible nurse practitioner licensed in Delaware
- Federal DEA and controlled-substance registration or soon eligible