Location: Dover, Delaware
Salary Range: $31,000 – $35,000 a year (start)
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is currently seeking Team Leader for a full-time opportunity in our Dover, Delaware office. Under the supervision of the Practice Manager, the Team Leader is responsible for maintaining responsibility and serving as the point person for all office related duties. Provides support and is the main contact for the Dover office. Open, close and audit clinical documentation on a daily basis in the electronic medical record; scan and perform quality assurance of documentation. Run and distribute daily and monthly reports to appropriate staff and supervisors. Receive incoming calls and complete or distribute requests for records in a timely manner. Act as backup to the front desk for a portion of the day and as necessary. Applicant must be accurate, reliable, timely, responsible, exhibit exceptional customer service and leadership skills and have experience working for an organization with higher level accountability standards. Applicant must be flexible and open to trainings as necessary.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree required.
- Supervisory and medical/behavioral health/insurance office experience preferred.
- Computer skills needed, including experience with Electronic Medical Records. Knowledge of HIPAA laws and compliance required.
About Delaware Guidance Services
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is Delaware’s largest non-residential mental health provider for children and families. With 5 main offices and many community partners, DGS services are accessible from anywhere in the state. DGS aims to provide comprehensive mental health services to all families regardless of insurance, socioeconomic status or ethnicity. With over 200 staff, DGS is focused on growing a knowledgeable workforce that delivers treatment in an ethical and innovative way.
Delaware Guidance Services exists to provide quality therapeutic services to children, youth, and their families to increase their social, emotional, and behavioral wellness.
Benefits We Offer
DGS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our employees, including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Employee Elected Benefits (Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation (3-4 weeks), sick (12 per year) and ALL Major Holidays, as well as Two Floating Holidays
- 403(b) plan with match (2%) and generous company contribution (6%)
- Internal Professional Development and Training
**Employee contributions are required for some benefits.**